Wednesday, November 19, 2014

PHS PRO DETOX Shampoo


Friends who know me that I'm always having colored hair and in the result of coloring my hair so often which I think there's lots of "chemical staff"left over on my sensitive scalp. My cousin pass me this PHS Detox Shampoo to try out and I find this really work well for me. 
PHS Detox Shampoo is a botanical formula that thoroughly cleanses hair while restoring it to its natural balance. Contains moisturizing extracts that revitalise and rejuvenate the scalp, leaving hair tangle-free, static-resistant and silky smooth with volume. 
Ingredients:
aqua, tea tree oil, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, amodimethicone, propylene glycol, peg-150 distearate, cocamide mea, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, allantoin, vitamin e, aloe oil, fragrance, phenoxyethanol.

You can purchase PHS PRO DETOX Shampoo at any PHS Hair Science Lab outlet at Singapore.
Ngee Ann City #05-25A/B
Plaza Singapura #04-34/35
Wheelock Place#04-12
Call 6692-0662 for more information or look at their website : www.phshairscience.com

No comments:

Blog Archive