Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sisley Eau Efficace Gentle Make-up Remover for face and eyes

In a single step, it covers - the daily eye map-up removal + cleanse + tone ritual - and provides optimum care with natural, feel-good botanical active ingredients : Shikakai extract - used in india for its cleansing and beautifying virtues. Desert Date Palm extract - called "soap" in Chad, frown in tropical Africa. Gypsophile extract and Vitamins for the well-being, comfort and beauty of skin. Soothing Linden water with mild, honey fragrance. Softening natural Apha-Bisabolol. Moisturizing D-Panthenol(pro-Vitamin B5). Toning Neroli extract with sweet, floral notes. Suitable for all skin types. Apply to the whole face using cotton wool pad, repeat until all make-up has been removed including the eyes and lips make-up. Eau Efficace Gentle Make-up Remover will be launch in Oct 2012 price at $140.

2 comments:

ヴィヴィ (Vivi) said...

Hi,
I'm a new graduate from Cosmoprof and I have no exp in the makeup line yet. I want to know what foundation do you use for modelling or magazine makeup n for fashion shows ? Do you mix cream foundation like what was taught in school? As I know modelling is quite a fast pace thing and I think if we mix foundation is wasting a lot of time? I seek for your advise on that. And how about for different skin tone models at the same time?

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Hi Vivi

For magazine photo shoot or fashion show usually I'll use liquid foundation from cle de peau , Laura Mercia or M.A.C depend on the model/celebs' skin tone and skin type. Follow by concealer than loose powder. I'll have at least five different tone from fair to tanned in colors to stay by for my work. I don't mix cream foundation unless I can't get the color tone that suite the person I'm working on.

Blog Archive