Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2011 fall metallic eyes

This Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Image Credit Cafe Makeup, you can view the collection here : http://cafemakeup.com/2011/05/chanel-fall-2011-makeup-preview-illusion-dombre/
I'm so looking forward to see this coming 2011 Chanel fall makeup, Illusion D'Ombre, according to Cafe Makeup's reported they're whipped gel eyeshadow with shimmery effect!
My friend from US had bought me the Lancome OMBRE MAGNÉTIQUE this Spring 2011(Sad to say that we can't get them in Singapore). Have been using it during Stars awards when I'm doing some of the artiste's makeup. This product is the new generation of ultra-sparkling eyeshadows. The innovative texture is extremely long-wearing due to the type of polymers used.
I just hope that the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre will be coming to Singapore soon!

Lancome OMBRE MAGNÉTIQUE

No comments:

Blog Archive