Monday, December 20, 2010

Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair

Have been using Pantene Total Damage Care hair products for more than a month now! Really love the result! Especially their "Daily Deep Repair"!
I color my hair quite often & I've oily scalp hence I don't like to use conditioner that's causes more greasy to my hair/scalp. Have been trying many hair treatment but still can't really find something to my liking until I tried "Pantene Total Damage Care". This daily treatment really make my dry hair feel so soft & yet it doesn't feel oily at all.

Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair provides daily deep hydration to moisturize and solve the 7-signs of dry damaged hair. Replace your conditioner with this if you have chronic dry damaged hair that needs regular care or use it once a week in addition to your regular conditioner for an extra boost of protection for your hair.

No comments:

Blog Archive