Monday, August 24, 2009

Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum


Was away to Indonesia, Bangkok & india for the past two weeks!
Normally my skin get tann easily when I travel to places which I'm expose to the sun a lot, but I was using this New Olay Intensive Brightening Serum during this trip & my skin still look bright & fair as before.
Love the light gel like texure when applying. The key highlight behind this Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum is a higher concentration of Niacinamide, which helps to inhibit melanin transfer deep within the epidermal layers. in addition, increasing the cell renewal rate and improving skin moisturisation are also key contributors to achieving CelLucent Fairness. Niacinamide helps to increase epidermal skin cell renewal, allowing the older and darker skin cells to be sloughed off to reveal the fairer skin cells within.

3 comments:

Pekita said...

Just the product I'm looking for. do you know where i can buy it on-line?
Not sold at all in the US.

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Hi Pekita

So sorry I've no idea where you can buy it on-line. I guess the whitening range only selling in asia country. Maybe you can check on Olay globel website.

Anonymous said...

apparently there is a website called www.sasa.com which ships all over the world

Blog Archive