Saturday, January 31, 2009

Legere Magic B.B. Pore Concealer



Legere Magic B.B. Pore Concealer
If you've rouge/open pores, this is one product that you shouldn't miss!
Minimise & smooth out open pores!
Special ingredients- with the densely packed Super-fine silicon powder,it perfectly conceals small flaws & coarse pores on your face,especially great for the nose area. It also asorbs excessive sebum.
Apply it after your daily skin rountine.
Selling at "stardust-John Little" Retail price $33.90

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey andy,

i hav been trying to reamin fair especially my body.. do u hav any idea or any products that helpes?

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Maybe you can try Clarins White Plus Brightening Body Veil range? I've not really try it before but ever heard from friend who say is not bad!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

Can you please teach me how to put on eye make-up for girls with single eyelids? Actually mine is hidden double eyelids but it's not visible and I feel that without eye makeup the face looks really plain. I use double eyelid glue and I'm afraid to layer on too much powder cause I'm afraid it will turn out ugly. I've seen some people who put on thick eyeliner or dark coloured eyeshadow to create a "fake double-eyelid" effect. Do you know how to draw this kind of eye make-up? If you do I hope you can create a video next time when you're free. Thanks so much for your help, & I hope you enjoyed your lunar New Year! : )

Kasere.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

May be this sounds like a stupid question, but I would like to know where could I buy the Legere product please??

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Selling at "stardust-John Little"

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

Regards on my pores, can you recommend me any product that i can reduce my pores? Is the Garnier T-zone pores minimizer good? Is IPL good? Which is better to reduce my pores? Mine is T-zone oily skin..

Blog Archive