Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm the Olay beauty expert!






Just came back from Bangkok. Was invited as a beauty expert for Olay Total Effects skin care products. It have been very tired but exciting for me cause I get to be treated like a celeb.
There was video filming,photo sessions,interviews two weeks before I depart for BKK. There's 4 beauty experts from 4 different countries! Mrs Catherine Brillantes Turvill-President of Spa Professionals Development Centre from Philippines, Ms Sanny Benjamin-Top Indonesia hairdresser/makeup artist/owner of Lu'Vaze Salon, Ms Jannis Sintawasheewa-An expert & consultant of Spa treatment from Thailand & of course me from Singapore!

All of us have been using Olay Total Effects skin care products & was there to share our great experience after using Olay. If you've been reading my blog you'll know that I really love the Olay Total Effects anti-ageing facial strech mask which given my skin the excellent result!
Will be travelling to Jarkata & KL next week for the same events again!     
*ps* Wanna thank the great team from Arc at BKK for all their help & hospitality! Great job girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i read this blog entry, somehow i felt touched.

I feel that you are already a celebrity and the one behind celebrities but you are yet so down to earth...

Jia You!! You have all our support!! \(^o^)/

Cheers

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Thank you very much Winnie, you've been a great supporter to me! 你也要‘加油“美美的哦!:)

Blog Archive